Saturday, August 8, 2009

Harvey Danger, live @ Harper's Ferry 8.7.2009

11:00PM

Wine, Women, & Song
Meetings with Remarkable Men (Show Me the Hero)
Cream and Bastards Rise
Old Hat
Moral Centralia
Little Round Mirrors
War Buddies
Jack the Lion (piano version)
The Show Must Not Go On (new song)
Private Helicopter
Flagpole Sitta
Ballad of the Tragic Hero (Pity & Fear)
Authenticity
Sad Sweetheart of the Rodeo
[set break]
Pike St./Park Slope (Sean and Jeff duo)
Humility on Parade
(Theme from) Carjack Fever
Carlotta Valdez
Radio Silence
[encore]
Terminal Annex
Picture, Picture
The Same as Being in Love (super extended)

I will miss this band like no other. Really, they saved me from the depths of listening to crap like Korn and Limp Bizkit when I was in 8th grade, taught me that lyrics are important, lead guitar isn't always necessary, and just generally what amazing music ought to sound like. I must credit them for the musician/music appreciator/person I am today. Best of luck to all of them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment