Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thievery Corporation

It's been brought to my attention that copyrights may have been infringed upon in my last post which has now been removed by blogger. Henceforth, I will probably be sharing songs from albums rather than full albums, since every blog and their mother does that anyway. Still, I am going to try to share full albums when possible.

Mostly, I'm shocked that somehow this little blog got read by someone who felt it necessary to report it for posting the album Tight Knit by Vetiver (which I gave a 4.5/5 and you should listen to its folky goodness). Thanks for reading, random person! I am quite curious as to how anyone high up in the corporate mechanisms of labels or recording associations stumbled upon this fledgling effort of mine.

Oh well, stay tuned-- the Audiobahn will not be derailed so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment